Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Brake Controller
Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, requiring no manual leveling, is a technological breakthrough among inertia-activated brake controls
or 4 interest-free payments of $55.25
Have a Question about this product?
Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, requiring no manual leveling, is a technological breakthrough among inertia-activated brake controls. Equipped with a self-adjusting sensing device similar to the one used in guided-missile technology to allow for easy, flexible installation from nearly horizontal to nearly vertical
Prodigy constantly adjusts itself to the position of the tow vehicle.
Additional pocket mounts and wire harnesses available.
- Applies power to the trailer brakes in proportion to vehicle's deceleration
- No level adjustment necessary - it adjusts itself to varying terrain as you drive
- The inertial control that works proportionally in reverse - great for backing into tough spots
- Digital display depicts voltage delivery to trailer during braking
- Continual diagnostics check for proper connection, shorted magnet condition and much more
- Exclusive BOOST feature gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking power when towing heavier trailers
- Power-saving mode reduces drain on battery when vehicle is not in use
- Pre-assembled wire harness for simple hookup
- Unique pocket mount allows for flexible mounting options
- Quick and easy disconnect feature allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
- Made for up to four-axle trailer brake systems