Corner Steadies make quick ease of keeping your van level
With a sturdy & user-friendly design, these AL-KO Corner Steadies make quick ease of keeping your van level!
Featuring a quick-release handle to drop down the leg and the same standard 17-mm hex drive for smooth height adjustments up to 590 mm. The advantage of this is they take up less room under your chassis when folded compare to the conventional stabiliser and to offer further convenience they are removable from their brackets if you ever need to change them out quickly in the future eliminating the need for welding.
Being an AL-KO product the usual quality is there with it’s all-steel construction and zinc plating it will be in service for many years to come.
- Genuine AL-KO Part 654859
- Suitable for On-Road Vans as a Corner Support
- Includes AL-KO Bigfoot Support Pad for Extra Stability on Soft Ground
- 590 mm of Adjustable Height with the Leg Fully Extended
- 440 mm Minimum Height when Leg is Dropped Down (Bigfoot Pad Included Per Measurement)
- Leg Will Operated in Various Angles Allowing for Various Height Options
- Stowed Height of Leg is 125 mm
- Mounting Bracket is Included for Chassis Installation.
- Bolt-on Installation for Legs to Mounting Bracket for Quick Changeover (Two Bolt Hole 80 mm Centres – Leg Top Section Measures L 100 mm x W 65 mm)
- All Steel Construction with Zinc Plating for Durability
- 17-mm Standard Hex Wind Nut
- Features Smooth Grip Handle for Comfort