The Purpleline Kojack is the most universal Caravan Jack on the market.
1. More Powerful - lift capacity of up to 4,000kg
2. Versatile; 220mm lift range, suitable for almost all caravans - from small to very large!
3. More portable - light weight, complete with carry bag
4. User friendly - huge mechanical advantage for easy lifting
5. Much more affordable than other caravan jacking systems
Why use anything else?
The New Kojack is a new and superb, one size fits all caravan jack, suitable for lifting almost all caravans and recreational vehicles.
With a lift range of 220mm and a rated safe working load limit of 4,000kg the Kojack is universal in it's application, and a must for caravan levelling and wheel changing.
The Kojack comes with two interchangeable heads; one is for use on caravans fitted with a ball socket mounting point and the other is for use with a square jacking point. These jacking points are common on almost all Australian caravans.
Lightweight and easy to use, the Kojack is a complete, compact and lightweight jacking kit that covers all of your lifting and levelling needs and does not impede the use of your jockey wheel, like some other types of jacks do.
Kojack has been tested and approved as compliant to AS/NZS 2693:2007 by NATA approved laboratory, Melbourne Testing Services.